What Is an Installment Loan?
An installment loan is a great solution when you need to quickly borrow additional cash for unforeseen expenses. Broken car, washing machine or fridge failure? Quick online installment loans come to the rescue! Check where you can borrow cash on the most favorable terms!
Installment loans are a great way to get extra cash. Are you in a temporarily difficult financial situation and the banks refuse to accept your application? Online loans are only provided by loan companies. In this case, you can count on a minimum of formalities, quick settlement of the case, and often no credit check of the applicant.
Do you need financing, but you don’t know which product will be best for you? Installment loans differ from payday loans in that you can safely return them in several monthly installments, not at once, as in the case of quick loans. You can get online installment loans on much simpler terms with a small number of formalities, unlike bank loans. An application for an installment loan can be submitted by virtually anyone who is looking for alternative sources of financing to bank offers.
What Is the Fastest Way to Get Cash from Installment Loans?
By far the most popular way to apply for an installment loan is online submission. The advantages of this method are:
- fast application processing;
- no need to stand in lines and waste time on the road;
- credit history does not matter;
- no collateral needed;
- you receive money to your account on the same day;
- minimum requirements.
How Online Installment Loans Work
In order to apply for an installment loan, you need to follow a few simple steps:
- go to the lender’s website and choose the loan that suits you;
- fill out an application where you provide all the necessary information and submit it;
- if you get a positive decision from the lender, you will receive money to your account on the same day.
Tip. In order to be guaranteed to receive money on the same day, fill out an application before 11 am on a business day.
What Are the Requirements?
What requirements do you have to meet to enjoy quick cash? Here are the most common requirements set by loan companies:
- age: pay attention to whether you are within the age range of the lender; most often loans are granted to people from 18 years of age,
- place of residence: in most cases, it is required to live in US and have American citizenship,
- documents: you will need a valid ID card, as well as an e-mail address, telephone number and personal account in any bank operating in the US,
- income: Depending on the loan amount you are applying for, the loan company may require you to receive consistent income.
Of course, these are only the basic conditions that must be met by the applicant when submitting documents for an installment loan. Loan companies often decide on numerous exceptions to the rule in this regard. What does it mean? In some non-banking institutions, it is not required to have creditworthiness or a positive credit history. Companies of this type do not excessively check their clients, and they only require a valid ID to sign a contract.
Can I Get an Installment Loan Same Day?
This is the main advantage of online loans. You can get an installment loan at any time, even on weekends or holidays, unlike bank loans.
Installment Loans Guaranteed Instant Approval
The probability of obtaining a guaranteed loan is justified by the fact that lenders do not conduct such scrupulous checks as banks do. Most often, to get a loan, you only need to provide your ID and proof of income. Due to the absence of a credit check, the guarantee of obtaining an installment loan is almost one hundred percent.
1 Hour Installment Loans with No Credit Check
An installment loan in 1 hour does not always mean that you will actually receive money during this time. A one-hour loan means that the application is processed quickly and you can probably receive funds in this time.
What If I Have Bad Credit?
Are you wondering if online installment loans are available for people in debt? Yes of course. However, remember that you can get them only if you choose the appropriate non-bank institution. Not all loan companies are willing to cooperate with debtors. If such an option is already available in the financial offer, take into account higher loan costs due to the increased risk for the creditor.
Other Ways to Get Quick Cash Loans